Viair 90072 0 - 100 PSI 2" Tire Gauge with Bleeder Valve
- List Price:
- Buy New: $7.94
as of 2/1/2015 13:11 UTC details
- You Save: $3.42 (30%)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):15 x 12 x 3.5
- Warranty:All VIAIR products come with a One Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 2 Inch Tire Gauge
- Gauge reads 0 to 100PSI
- Integrated pressure release valve used to deflate air and control tire pressure
- Used for off-road enthusiasts who deflate their tires to increase traction before hitting the trail.
- One Year Manufacturer's defect warranty through manufacturer with receipt. Air tank should be used with a drain cock and pressure release valve.
Viair 0 - 100 PSI 2" Tire Gauge with Bleeder Valve is used to measure pressure and operate up to 160 psi, while accurately gauging the pressure in your on-board air set-up. It is easy to read and install, which makes it a necessity for the system. This gauge is backed by one year warranty.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.