Corona Clipper RK 62061 19-Inch 25-Tine Steel Head Shrub Rake with 54-Inch Aluminum Handle
- Buy New: $27.00
as of 10/31/2014 05:28 UTC details
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):19 x 7.9 x 63
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:RK 62061
- Model:RK 62061
- Fixed tine shrub and leaf rake with 25 extra-wide tines; applies light pressure without damaging plant feeder roots
- Bi-curved bow design gives even pressure to all tines for maximum raking efficiency
- Rake head made from tempered spring steel for greater durability
- Extra long, lightweight aluminum handle with anti-slip vinyl grip for comfortable use in extreme conditions
- Limited lifetime warranty
This quality rake features tempered spring steel for greater durability and long service life. The bi-curved bow gives even pressure to all 25 extra-wide tines for maximum raking efficiency and allows for the application of light pressure for debris removal without damage to plant feeder roots. Available with a 54" wood handle (#RK 62001) or 54" lightweight aluminum handle with vinyl coated grip (Shown here).
The Corona Clipper fixed tine shrub and leaf rake features 25 extra wide tines which apply light pressure for debris removal without damaging plant feeder roots, with a bi-curved bow design to give even pressure to all the tines for maximum raking efficiency. The 19-inch head is made from tempered spring steel for greater durability, while the extra-long 54-inch lightweight aluminum handle comes with an anti-slip vinyl grip for added gripping comfort in extreme heat or cold. Double crimps hold the tines securely in place for consistent performance.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.