Fiskars 9668 Long Handle Digging Shovel
- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.96
as of 5/24/2013 20:04 CDT details
- You Save: $12.03 (34%)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):6
- Dimensions (in):3.3 x 8.6 x 57.5
- Warranty:Full Lifetime Warranty
Availability:Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Oversized step provides a secure and comfortable platform for your foot, allowing you to use your stronger leg muscles
- Pre-sharpened blade cuts through the ground easier
- Teardrop-shaped handle is easier to grip and reduces hand fatigue
- Shovel blade is welded to the shaft for additional strength
- Powder-coated steel prevents rust and is easy to clean
The British and their stiff-upper lips usually garden in proper boots. But Americans prefer sneakers, sandals and flip-flops. Guess which shovel works best for how you like to garden? This iron horse of shovels features all steel construction, a welded-on, pre-sharpened blade, and is powder coated to prevent rust. The oversized step allows you to get your quads in on the digging action, no matter what your footwear preference. The teardrop handle is much easier on your hands. The rounded, slightly pointed blade is used for heavy-duty digging, preparing planting holes and removing sod or soil. Lifetime warranty.
The Fiskars long handle digging shovel features an all-steel construction for heavy-duty strength and durability. The shovel's blade features an oversized step for additional leverage and comfort, and comes pre-sharpened to cut through the ground easier. Ideal for personal or professional use, the teardrop-shaped shaft provides ergonomic comfort and control during use. For added strength, the blade itself is directly welded onto the shaft, and the entire shovel is powder-coated to prevent rust. This tool comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.